Info and Investment:
Answers to FAQ and etc - Important information about the session and your photos:
- Your gallery of final images is only hosted online for 60 days.
After that time period a fee of $40 plus tax will be imposed on any reuploading. Any USB replacements are an additional $35 plus tax. Both contingent on my still having the photos stored and accessible.
- Karl Haglund Art is not responsible for retaining any images after one year.
- A print release grants you the rights to reproduce the images for your own personal use. I still retain copyright on all the images I take. This just means you may not use these images for financial or commercial gain unless specified previously. *Example: Business sessions, Modeling sessions etc..
My photography style:
- I don't like to use props like the "sofa in the woods" type of set. Just not my style. If that is your thing, I am just not the right photographer for you. I want you to be happy with your final images.
- Picking a photographer can be stressful and an "unknown" - the easiest way to decide on a photographer is by looking at their gallery. My gallery is a collection of images I like. Your session will be aimed in that same direction.